"... when you look back on your journey, your life, you can truly say, 'I did make a difference'." - Jane Goodall
Your investment, no matter how big or small, will help the Jane Goodall Institute:
- Provide a safe haven for orphaned chimpanzees in need of rehabilitation and care, through our sanctuaries
- Restore African habitat through balanced, sustainable, community programmes which involve local citizens in conservation and community development.
- Educate and empower children through our global programme for young people – Jane Goodall’s Roots & Shoots, through which young people work together to help people, animals and the environment.
Just £15 could ensure a temporary worker can help out at our over-stretched Tchimpounga Sanctuary for a day. Give now!
Just £5 a month enables you to sponsor a chimpanzee at our Chimpanzee Sanctuary, become a Member!
Give Regularly - download the standing order form here.
Sign up for Gift Aid - we can reclaim 25p in the pound if you pay income, on every bit you give, download the form here.
Gift left in your will
A gift left in your will can be an amazing way of ensuring that chimpanzees can continue to thrive and that our world and environment becomes a better place for all our children. Please consider adding the Jane Goodall Institute to your will and do let us know so that we can express our gratitude.
Shop & donate
We can now benefit from up to 10% of your Amazon orders - just click on the advert!
Send a special greetings card and give too
Donate your Car
Do you own a vehicle that you want to sell or get rid of? Then please think about donating it to us through Giveacar!
Giveacar raises money for UK charities by scrapping and selling old cars. They provide a nationwide FREE service which:
- Arranges the collection of the vehicle from your home for FREE; and
- Recycles it at an authorised facility or sends it to auction (depending on its age and condition).
- Scrap donations raise about £35 for the charity (depending on the price of metal) while auction cars can raise much more.
To arrange the donation of a car, visit www.giveacar.co.uk or call 020 7736 4242, quoting Jane Goodall Institute UK as your preferred charity.
Thank you for any little bit that you can do!